Working at the Bell Food Group
Qualified and motivated employees are our greatest asset. A modern infrastructure and high-quality products are the basis for fulfilling our customers’ expectations. But it is ultimately our passion for our products, long-standing experience, valuable know-how and appreciation of colleagues, co-workers and customers that give the Bell Food Group a recognisable face.
What you can expect from us
- We have an open corporate culture that is based on our trust in and appreciation of our employees.
- We offer progressive employment conditions with fair remuneration and attractive working conditions.
- We cultivate a collaborative management style and communicate openly, honestly and responsively.
- Thanks to the diverse opportunities for training and further education we offer, you can keep up-to-date and have a say in your professional future within the Bell Food Group.
- We are dedicated to training budding talent and know how to combine traditional craftsmanship with new technology and progressive methods.
- We appreciate the expertise of our experienced employees and are proud of the fact that a large proportion of our staff have been with us for an exceptionally long time.
- Our corporate health management policy promotes and maintains the health of our employees at the workplace – and gained us the «Friendly Workspace» award.
At Bell Food Group we place great importance on the training and further education of our employees.
Your career with us
The Bell Food Group sets great store by employee training and further education. We offer apprenticeships in more than 15 professions. We systematically identify and promote the potential of our employees through our talent management system. Our goal is to fill the majority of key positions within the company with internal candidates.
We offer the following benefits
- International environment
- Latest equipment and processes
- Firm commitment to providing enjoyment, quality and sustainability
- Attractive employment conditions and social benefits
- Open corporate culture
- Wide range of training and further education opportunities
- Corporate health management and safety at work
- Tradition, experience and a wealth of practical know-how in food production
Lukas Coreth is deputy head of the production department at Hilcona
His recipe for success: a positive attitude and high motivation empower you to progress in your career while at the same time helping to create a good atmosphere in which everyone enjoys their work.
What others say about us
How to submit your application
Send us your documents
Have you found a position that interests you? Please use our online application form to send us all your application documents. We will review your application carefully and in detail - this may take a few days.
Invitation to an interview
If we think that you and your qualifications best match our requirements profile for a vacant position, we will invite you to an interview.
Getting to know one another
During the interview we will give you an overview of the Bell Food Group and outline the scope of the job you are applying for. The best way for you to show us that you seriously wish to work for the Bell Food Group is by finding out in advance about the job and our company. Once we have seen all the candidates we will be in a position to decide on a potential employment relationship with you. We will then contact you to confirm that the interest is mutual and to arrange a second interview.
And once you are sure that we are right for you and vice versa …
… then the door to your future career is open. The contract details will be finalised during an appointment discussion conducted by telephone or in person.